The Finance Department is responsible for all financial transactions relating to the revenues and disbursements of the Borough. This department;
- Handles the payroll for municipal employees
- Has custody of all investments and invested funds of the Borough in a fiduciary capacity
- Keeps all money not required for current operations safely invested or deposited in interest-bearing accounts
- Keeps a full account of all cash receipts and disbursements of the Borough
- Processes requisitions and purchase orders for payment and collects current and delinquent taxes
The Director of Finance oversees the financial operations of the Borough.
Review Municipal Budgets in Tenafly.