Tenafly Borough Hall, 100 Riveredge Road, Tenafly, NJ 07670 201-568-6100 HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS:
- DRIVER/LABORER, DPW, TENAFLY. F/T, H.S. Grad. Must have Class “B” CDL (Class “A” preferred) and experience in all phases of DPW work. This position is for the Recycling Center which requires working Saturdays and Sundays. This position is subject to random drug testing. Starting annual salary is $38,113.
Applications available for download here. Submit to Lissette Aportela, Borough Administrator/Borough Clerk, Borough of Tenafly, 100 Riveredge Rd, Tenafly NJ 07670 by 9/30/19. The Borough reserves the right to review resumes and conduct interviews as applications are received. EOE
- PART TIME LEAF COLLECTION – Public Works Department– From October 16, 2019 to December 31, 2019 – Monday - Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm - $15/hr. Applications available for download here. Submit to Lissette Aportela, Borough Administrator/Borough Clerk, Borough of Tenafly, 100 Riveredge Rd, Tenafly NJ 07670 by Friday, October 4, 2019 . The Borough reserves the right to review resumes and conduct interviews as applications are received. EOE.
- CUSTODIAN - P/T - The Custodian will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of Borough buildings. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience performing building maintenance, cleaning, floor maintenance, grounds maintenance, snow removal, carpentry, painting, lighting, emergency calls. Must possess a valid NJ driver’s license. Applications are available here and are due by 9/30/19.
- BUS DRIVER -TENAFLY BOROUGH (Bergen County) has an opening for a part-time bus driver for a senior citizen minibus transportation program. All Bergen County trips originate in Tenafly by schedule. Applicants must possess a CDL Class B with a passenger endorsement, related experience, and demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Minimum 4 hours per workday, M-F at $17.00 per hour, no benefits. Submit cover letter and resume to Borough Clerk, Borough of Tenafly, 100 Riveredge Road, Tenafly, NJ 07670 or forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
- SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD - The Tenafly Police Department is accepting applications for a substitute school crossing guard. The essential functions of a crossing guard can be found here. Interested candidates are required to complete an employment application, which can be found on this link and submit it to the Tenafly Police Department.
Copyright © 2019 Borough of Tenafly NJ. All Rights Reserved. Powered by