Transportation to New York City
Coach USA Rockland Coaches - Click here
- 20-20T NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal/Tenafly Bus Shelter via Engle St.
- 14-14K-14ET (weekdays) NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal /Tenafly Bus Shelter via Tenafly Rd.
- 9A-9W NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal/9W & Clinton Rd.
NY/NJ Port Authority Buses - Click here
- 166 - NYC/ Port Authority Bus Terminal/Tenafly Bus Shelter via Engle St.
Ferry (to Manhattan)
Directions to Port Imperial:
- Head South on Sylvan Ave. (9W) to Palisades Ave.
- Turn left onto Palisades Ave.
- Turn right onto Hudson Terrace to fork where Hudson Terrace becomes River Road.
- Head south for about 5 miles to the entrance of Port Imperial on the left.
- Parking available.
Edgewater Ferry Landing is at the Edgewater Marina where Route 5 intersects River Rd. next to ADMIRAL’S WALK condominiums. Pickup/Drop-off service only.
Buses to the Ferry are available from Fort Lee. For more information on the Hudson River Ferries: Click here
EZ Pass (888.288.6865)
Several plans are available. Please pay particular attention to the Port Authority Car Pool options – GW Bridge crossing discount when 3 people are in the car and the Cash Lanes are used. Normal discount applies when not carrying 3 people. You must apply for this plan. Click here for more details.
- FM - 101.5 – NJ Traffic
- AM : 1010 WINS – on the ones
- AM: 880 - on the eights
- www.511NJ.org - Extensive traffic cams & reports
Borough regulations require taxi companies to be licensed and have their drivers pass background checks. There are currently no taxi companies based in Tenafly.
Bicycles/Scooters/ Skateboards & Roller blades
- Helmets required for those less than 14 years of age.
- Knee, wrist guards & elbow pads should be worn for skateboards and roller blades.
- Motorized scooters must be registered & insured.
Any business listing should not be construed as an endorsement by Borough of Tenafly, nor should
the absence of a listing be construed in any negative way. 9/2016