- Boards & Committees
- Board of Health
Board of Health
|Thursday||January 12, 2023||7:30pm|
|Thursday||March 9, 2023||7:30pm|
|Thursday||June 8, 2023||7:30pm|
|Thursday||September 14, 2023||7:30pm|
|Thursday||November 9, 2023||7:30pm|
- Municipal Center
Richard D. Wilson Committee Room
100 Riveredge Road
Tenafly, NJ 07670
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Shevaun Gallo, Deputy Registrar
- Ruby Parra, Registered Environmental Health Inspector
- Omar Stovall, Registrar
- James Fedorko, Health Officer
About the Board
The Board of Health is comprised of volunteers appointed by the Mayor and Council. The purpose of the Board of Health is to establish policy and oversee the professional health staff in the provision of the best and most efficient tasks of protecting the health and well being of the citizens of Tenafly. These volunteer residents include medical professionals as well as a mix of individuals from a broad spectrum of the community.
The Board of Health oversees a part-time Registrar of Vital Statistics and a part-time Public Health Nurse at the Health Office located in the Municipal Center. Office hours for the Registrar are Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 3pm and the Registered Environmental Health Inspector are Tuesday and Thursdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Health Officer & Registered Environmental Health Inspector
The Board of Health contracts for the services of a Health Officer and a Registered Environmental Health Inspector from the Mid-Bergen Regional Health Commission in River Edge.
Meeting Information & News
- 2021 Revised marriage license procedures.pdf
- BOARD OF HEALTH AGENDA MARCH 10 2022.pdf
- REG-37A - Non-Genealogical Application - Certified Copies 2020.pdf
- REG-38A Genealogial Application - 2020.pdf
- REG-77 - Application for Marriage License - 4-8-19.pdf
- Reg-77A - Application for Marriage License - 4-19- Spanish.pdf